martes, 28 de abril de 2020

4º, TUESDAY, APRIL THE 28TH OF 2020

Good morning boys and girls? Did you go out last Sunday? I hope you enjoy your time out. Today we keep checking grammar, last day we worked on the present continuous, today we go on with the possessive adjetives, first let's watch a video:





Now go to the class book page 10, exercise 3 and look for those items, and use the possessive adjetives to tell who belongs to as in the example(busca estos objetos, y usa los adjetivos posesivos para decirme de quien son como en el ejmeplo):

This is their pen. It is blue

green t-shirt / black and white watch / red torch / blue torch / blue watch / pink notebook with flowers / dictionary / colourful ball / orange notebook with animals / pink bag


soluciones del día anerior:

1-    SONG:
1-    Letters  B- F
2-    Letters D- C
3-    Letters G- A

2-    QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
Are you rollerblading? Yes I am / No, I am not ( aquí cada uno pone lo que quiera yes o not)
      Are you cooking? Yes, I am.  
      Are you taking photos? No, I am not.
      Are you watching a film? Yes, I am.  
      Are you playing computer games? No, I am not.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario