martes, 19 de mayo de 2020

5º, TUESDAY, MAY THE 19TH OF 2020

Good morning boys and girls, we are going to learn something new today, let's go on with the past.
can: simple past.

el pasado simple de can es could, la traducción es la misma pero en pasado: I can/yo puedo ; I could/yo podía.
 los usos que damos al verbo can en pasado son los mismo, para expresar habilidad ( si se o se hacer algo) I could swim, yo podía/sabía nadar, para expresar posibilidad ( I colud do the craft, I had all I needed/ yo pude hacer la manualidad, tenía todo lo que necesitaba)

las frases son iguales el mismo orden pero en presente usamos can y en pasado could

you can read a book today
you could read a book yesterday

you can't read a book today
you couldn't read a book yesterday

can you read a book today?
could you read a book yesterday?

now we are going to make some activities go to your activity book page 87 and do activities 1, 2 and 3
1- complete with could (completa con could)
2- complete with could and the verbs( completa con could y los verbos)
3- read the sentence and write the questions and the short answer ( lee la frase escribe la pregunta y la respuesta corta )

soluciones del día anterior:

1- answer these questions (responde estas preguntas):

- what time does Ollie wake up on Earth? He wakes up at eight o’clock
- what usually happens in the morning on Planet 57? It usually rains
- does Ollie catch the bus? No he doesn’t
- can they walk to school? No, they can’t
- which way of transport do they use? They go by bike
- who go by car to school? Screech and Scrig go by car to school
- do they get to school late? Yes, they do
- where are Screech and Scrig going? They are going to the headteacher’s office

2- correct the mistakes on the sentences (corrige los errores en las frases):

- But I always wake up at eight o'clock on Earth
- why are you wearing those clothes, Norbert?
- It usually rains in the morning on Planet 57
- Can we get into your car, please?
- I'm the fastest girl on Planet 57
- Go faster! FASTER!!!
- I'm not late on thefirst day.
- Scrig and Screech are late.

3- find in the story (encuentra en la historia) :

4 sentences with adverbs of frecuency:

It usually rains in the morning on Planet 57
I’m never late for school, Mum!
But we always arrive at school first.
She always goes to school by bike

4 sentences in present continuous:

The sun is shining
I’m getting cleaner clothes
The school bus is leaving
They are going to the headteacher’s office

4 sentences with comparatives or superlatives
We can go faster
I am the fastest girl on Planet 57
I’am faster than Screech and Scrig’s car
I am getting cleaner clothes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario